Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Halloween Costumes

With Halloween fast approaching, I thought it would be a good time to post some homemade Halloween costumes that you can make inexpensively!

First we have Mom Inc Daily with an adorable Octopus Costume that she was able to whip together in no time. Not to mention, the supplies were cheap.

This next costume is on my list of possibilities! Geek Mom did an amazing job of turning her son into a tractor. Wonder if I can talk my son into being a tractor?

On Coolest Homemade Costumes they have this adorable Oompa Loompa costume that would be easy to recreate.

I will be back next week with some more great homemade costumes!

2 comments:

  1. I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback. It is our pleasure to help families.

    ReplyDelete